Efforts to understand, improve, or do less harm to the world around me.


___________________

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Unreal bad political move

State Rep. Bill Chumley loves changing the subject in the middle of a really important conversation.

This just happened so I'm a little light on perspective but I really, really hope this guy resigns fucking immediately.  This notion that John McClane from Die Hard is going to bust through the window and kick some ass is a disturbing and goofy fantasy.  This is a bunch of people facing a gunman in a church.  Different people react different ways to death starring them in the face.  I have no idea how I'd react and I'm have little doubt Bill has no idea either.  Not to mention this is the wrong time to ask that question.  What an ass.

No comments: