Some people apparently love Blackberry. My 8100?
- The device on the whole is about as intuitive as trying to pet an angry cat.
- Getting the software off your computer is like when you got Crisco on your hands when you were a kid. Try washing that shit off.
- Developers are playing a game with users of "hide the features and settings". Desktop software similarly useful.
- Wait for Jesus to return while installing the Desktop Software.
- While other renegade companies are learning to distribute and sell software for their smartphones like its some kind of platform, Blackberry can't download external software unless you have a data connection with your provider. Forget saving money and bandwidth by downloading stuff through your computer.
- Blackberry thinks Mac users should buy a real computer (won't download saved music and photos with an accessory SD card and won't update anything).
- But the latest operating system has all kinds of features! But how do you install this mysterious software when its not listed in the official support downloads? Magic!