- They are made of endangered blue whale. They can only kill 10 blue whales a year and get away with it and that's just enough McRib meat to feed 100,000 people.
- Elephants get old but not as quickly as we'd like
- We don't know but Tom Hanks is actively trying to learn the secret from the Catholic church.
- Made from the tears of orphans. Although their sorrow is great, they only *really* cry during the holidays.
- Because those few cats who can actually talk like they do in Disney movies are a threat to our way of life.
- Those baby seals can hold their breath for a pretty long time.
- Extracting skunk meat takes real skill.
- We've been feeding Jared those Subway sandwiches for years. Now everyone gets a taste.
- What do you call it when its Hanna Montana? Hannibalism?
- It comes from a rare gigantic centipede with over 300 "ribs"
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Top 10 reasons why the McDonalds "McRib" only available for a limited time
Taken from an actual question posted online.