This is review is my attempt to take a second look at this program.
- God awful memory cluttering (over 100 megs!). I'm thinking it runs an entire web server to operate this single application. Surely they could turn a few services off to cut that down a little.
- Contacts and calendar don't plug in right to my work email.
- New messages notification in task bar never goes away even after i read everything
- Indent email is a two-click process. I indent A LOT of email so this is painful.
- Search is somewhat slow
- "Notebook" doesn't work or sync with Outlook's "notes"
- Very annoying: won't exit memory unless you say "Shutdown Service" rather than "Quit". Just sits there taking up a TON of ram.
- Best feature may be that when a time is mentioned "Yesterday, Tomorrow, Next Week" it automatically highlights this and asks if you want to make a calendar instance from it. This is beyond cool.
- Cleaner, simpler, easier to search my messages ... will even search my entire public folders directory, which helps me track down weird/obscure company information. (include "in:inbox" if you dont' want that to happen)
- Collects messages into a "conversation" / gmail-style box
- Connects many different email accounts
Verdict: Would rather use Thunderbird and just forward everything to Zimbra.