Efforts to understand, improve, or do less harm to the world around me.


___________________

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Firefox plugins I'm using at work

It would definitely hurt not to have these on hand:
  • DownThemAll - for yet another really slow and uncooperative SharePoint installation
  • Open in IE - for the same reason as DownThemAll -- the site sometimes works better with IE
  • HTTPS Everywhere - have this on all my machines for overall better security and privacy
  • Print Edit - I print a lot and this saves me a *lot* of ink.  The PDF save tool inside it is also excellent.
  • TileTabs - lots of our tools are web based so being able to fit more on one screen makes me more productive
  • uBlock Origin - I don't really have strong feelings about adblocking tools, I just need to keep distractions to a minimum.
  • Theme: White Glossy Look by DreDre

No comments: