Efforts to understand, improve, or do less harm to the world around me.


___________________

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Republican party surges back! Oh wait, no nevermind.

So South Carolina governor Sanford's office said he'd gone hiking on the Appalachian Trial, which is something I've always wanted to do. My respect for the man went up and his status as a possible 2012 candidate really sounded cool. As it turns out, that wasn't the truth -- he was having an affair with a woman in Argentina.

This is shortly after Senator Ensign, a Republican from Nevada just admitted a fling with a member of his staff. Wow.

I consider myself a creative person but couldn't write shit this good.

Update: A good review of the Republican situation.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

...and yet you wrote the previous post which tickled me with much delight.