Efforts to understand, improve, or do less harm to the world around me.


___________________

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daily Activity log

So I send my boss Nina information every day about work that I've done. Here's one day's activity:

Nina,

* Went over with Lisa some stuff for her project. Note that a percentage of this process was looking at pictures of grand babies.
* Found and logged several defects.

Justin

After speaking with Lisa, I followed up with a message sent the next morning:

Nina,

I would like to apologize for a gross miscalculation on my part in yesterday's report: Lisa did not show me pictures of grandbabies. I should have been more clear that there was multiple pictures of just one baby. Although that baby was overwhelming in its cuteness, this is no reason to fly off the handle like that.

As a professional focused on clear and accurate documentation, I'd like to apologize for this error.

Also, I love babies. And puppies.

Justin

No comments: