Efforts to understand, improve, or do less harm to the world around me.


___________________

Friday, January 08, 2010

Four impressive Windows programs

Gotten a lot of use out of these:
  • Cintanotes - keep track of notes and information in an orgnized, tagged system.  Will hide in the background and keep you organized with little fuss.
  • Flashfolder - because I have a customized directory structure where I put everything and this helps me get to it without a lot of sorting.
  • Sendto - works with a similar usage (organizing files) but also seems to plug into portable devices pretty well.
  • ImgSearch - doesn't look like much but helped me track down a bunch of different, similar-looking pictures.  Some of them were parts of a collection and one was better than another.  Some were just different sizes and in multiple directories.  Works great and saves lots of drive space.

No comments: